Revit BIM on Cloudalize
Revit BIM-software from Autodesk is a benchmark within the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC). It is used for 3D visualisations, co-ordination of teams in remote locations and collaboration on major projects.
Did you know that it can run from the Cloud? It is possible with Cloudalize’s Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution. Cloudalize’s GPU-powered solution is safe and scalable with rapid set-up to boost your team’s efficiency.
Cloudalize’s GPU power in action
Rudi Van Thienen and Bart Vande Kerckhove both work for large architecture- and engineering firms in Belgium. With years of experience in the field, they understand the challenges faced in setting up IT infrastructure in the early stages of projects.
In 2016, they made the switch to Cloudalize’s GPU-powered DaaS solution to run their Revit BIM-software for their engineering and architectural projects.
Using Cloudalize enabled Rudi and Bart to instantly have GPU-powered virtual and secure workstations as well as Autodesk’s Revit servers. They and their teams had instant access to Cloudalize’s DaaS from any device – laptop, tablets and thin clients – simply from an internet connection.
Advantages of Cloudalize
There are three principle advantages for Rudi and Bart in using Cloudalize’s secure and virtual workstations for their Revit projects:
- Cloudalize can deploy the workstations and servers in minutes instead of weeks or months depending on the scale of the projects.
- Cloudalize’s pay-per-use model gives Rudi and Bart financial flexibility to scale up and down depending on the number of engineers or projects working on the project.
- Cloudalize’s performance is superior on two key levels:
- The synchronisation between servers and workstations happens in seconds instead of minutes allowing almost real-time collaboration.
- There is more computing power by harnessing the pull potential of the graphical processing units on-demand from the Cloud.
See for yourself
Watch the video! Rudy and Bart talk about their experience using Cloudalize’s GPU-powered DaaS solution.
See how Revit or any other graphics-intensive application can run on a Cloudalize’s GPU-powered workstation. Click the button below for a free personalised demo.