The Five Ws
Cloudalize partners with Oliver Kinross Events to participate at London Build Online. Cloudalize’s session: “Cloud for AEC: Come Back Stronger and Modernise Faster”.
From 12:30 CEST (11:30 BST) on 18 May
Online. Register here: Registration for Session
- Kristiana Brente, Account Executive, Cloudalize
- Kris De Kerpel, Business Development Manager BIM, BEAMS
- Andis Dobris, BIM Lead, Fletcher Priest Architects
- David Philp, Director – Digital Strategy and Innovation, AECOM
- Alex Tagliamonte, Digital Construction Manager, Multiplex
Economic downturns are a part of the course when in business. The current one triggered by COVID-19 is unprecedented in speed and impact. Inaction is perilous so too are rash decisions. For architecture practices and construction firms, the current situation provides an opportunity to focus and organise for the future. Cloudalize can help to enforce your modernisation efforts to return stronger and better equipped for future growth.
Join Cloudalize and guests for a brief presentation and then discussion on how to seize the opportunity now to stabilise your teams, modernise your workflows and processes and reinvigorate the company for the future.
Key Learning Points
- How we can learn from 2020
- Developing Trends in Architecture & Construction
- Implementation of BIM and Virtual & Design Construction on the Cloud
- Where Cloudalize can help: multitasking, Bring-Your-Own-Licence (BYOL), Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD), Graphical-processing unit (GPU) technology, Digital Twin, Virtual Reality (VR) etc, etc.