Cloudalize is the go-to solution for heavy-duty software users. This mainly includes people with a graphical profession, such as 3D modellers or architects. They can easily run AutoCAD and Revit on our Desktops as a Service (DaaS) in the Cloud but they also rely on Cloudalize to create (3D) renders in Lumion from the office, from home or on-site.
Lumion Cloud Rendering
Naturally, the speed of creating new, atmospheric renders and architectural designs strongly depends on the system you use.
3D rendering takes a lot of computing power. As a result, this process requires a considerable amount of effort from your system, making it difficult to carry out other tasks and causing computer problems. Cloud rendering is a valuable alternative in such a case. A Desktop-as-a-Service transforms any device into a powerful 3D modelling and rendering workstation all in the cloud.
Benefits of Cloudalize for Lumion
Our Desktop-as-a-Service solutions offer many possibilities for Lumion users. Cloudalize clients who use Lumion rendering software can count on:
- A pre-configured Windows 10 environment. macOS is by far the preferred solution for architectural designers and graphic professionals. However, Microsoft is very useful when creating new designs or rendering (3D) drawings. The Cloudalize DaaS offers you the best of both worlds to marry the two, Windows OS on an Apple mac, to create and design the future.
- The required (virtual) processing power. Creating a render or 3D rendering requires a lot of effort from a computer. This is often associated with the classic blowing noise or annoying battery drain. By choosing cloud rendering with Cloudalize, your renderings are created in a virtual (GPU-driven) cloud environment. Say farewell to all your processing-related inconveniences!
- Complete access to the DaaS. You are in full charge of your virtual desktop. This way you can install new software whenever you want or need to. This comes in handy when you want extra software expansions or useful features!
- A cross-platform experience. Cloudalize makes your Desktop as a Service accessible on every device, ranging from huge 4K screens to tiny smartphones. This way you can easily create new, atmospheric 3D renders and show them to the people around you.
- Remote Working Cloudalize’s Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) provides the flexibility to launch Lumion when working from home, from the office or on-site with your clients.
In addition to this, Lumion users who work with Cloudalize also benefit from the advantages of a Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS). An overview of all these benefits can be found on this blog.
How to run Lumion on Cloudalize?
Running Lumion on Cloudalize is quite simple.
- First of all, you need a Cloudalize account.
- Download and install Lumion on your Cloudalize virtual desktop
- Log in to Lumion with your Lumion account and license.
All set up and ready to go!
Lumion on Cloudalize
Do you want to obtain the speed and performance to launch Lumion without any hardware update? You have come to right place. With Cloudalize, you don’t have to have over 3 GHz and 16 GB needed. Cloudalize’s virtual and secure DaaS solution is ready and available when you need it from the moment that you log in.